iMovie is an Apple product that allows students to edit video content in an incredibly user friendly, creative way. For schools that are using Apple products, iMovie can become an essential part of getting students to become visually literate and apply this literacy in creative and innovative ways. Projects can extend beyond the page to become visually compelling and accessible to a wider audience.
Use iMovie to:
- Teach students the power of editing and visual juxtapositions
- Combine various modes of media to create a powerful multi-media pieces
- Have students present their work in an accessible, interesting way
- Create high interest, authentic projects
- Share their work with the specific audiences and the larger worl